Starting with the release of the third edition textbooks of Alif Baa and Al-Kitaab Part One, students and teachers now have the option of using a new companion website—alkitaabtextbook.com
What you’ll find on alkitaabtextbook.com:
- All of the audio and video necessary to complete the exercises
- All of the exercises featured in the textbook—plus a few more—now fully interactive and self-correcting
- Exercise types that include drag and drop, click and listen, audio/visual matching, and dialogue completion
- Searchable English–Arabic and Arabic–English glossaries
- Special course management features and online grading options for instructors
- Additional instructor tools and communication to enhance learning
Audio on the Go
Now available in MP3 format, Audio On the Go CDs contain all of the audio featured in the second edition DVDs for Al-Kitaab Part One and Al-Kitaab Part Two.
DVD of Levantine Videos for Al-Kitaab Arabic Language Program
Filmed entirely in Damascus, these video dialogues have been "translated" to reflect the greater Levantine language and culture and follow the parallel story of two new characters, Nasreen and Tariq. The DVD features Levantine versions of all the dialogue clips that correspond to each of the program’s four volumes, from Alif Baa through Al-Kitaab Part Three. Third editions of the Al-Kitaab textbooks will incorporate both the Egyptian and Levantine dialects throughout.