Starting with the release of the third edition textbooks of Alif Baa and Al-Kitaab Part One, students and teachers now have the option of using a new companion website—alkitaabtextbook.com
Videos for Teaching Al-Kitaab, Third Edition
See the Georgetown University Press YouTube page for a series of videos with the authors on how to teach Al-Kitaab, Third Edition, and how to get started using the Companion Website for the Third Edition books.
- Overview on Teaching Arabic with Alif Baa and Al-Kitaab, Third Edition
- Setting up and Navigating the Al-Kitaab Companion Website
- Alif Baa Levantine Arabic Teaching Videos
- Alif Baa Egyptian Arabic Teaching Videos
- Al-Kitaab Part 1: Levantine Arabic Teaching Videos - First Semester
- Al-Kitaab Part 1: Levantine Arabic Teaching Videos - Second Semester
- Al-Kitaab Part 1: Egyptian Arabic Teaching Videos
Improve your vocabulary now! LinguaStep is an online social language learning platform that works in conjunction with the Al-Kitaab Arabic language textbooks.
English Grammar for Students of Arabic
Explore English grammatical terms and concepts that you'll need to learn Arabic. Includes correlations to lessons of Al-Kitaab Part One, Third Edition.
This website can be used daily to maintain and advance students' language skills in critical languages while maintaining awareness of events shaping the world. News and accompanying vocabulary is provided daily.