Your Financial Support Matters
Your Financial Support Matters!
If you value the vital and lasting impact that outstanding new scholarship has on fields of study, on the academy, and on society, please consider making a financial gift to the Press. Your contribution can make the difference—whether you choose to support a book, a series, areas of study, or new initiatives.
Your gift would make possible:
- Creative digital publications that allow broader access to our books and journals
- Pedagogically innovative resources for teachers and students
- Groundbreaking monographs with important but narrow audiences
With your assistance, we can continue to publish work that helps people, cultures, and nations understand and talk to each other, literally and figuratively.
To discuss how you can partner with us to spread knowledge and ideas to as wide an audience as possible, please contact: Richard Brown, director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You to Our Donors
- The Center for Contemporary Arab Studies, Georgetown University
- Project on Lived Theology, University of Virginia
- The Berkley Center at Georgetown University
- President's Office, Georgetown University
Books Our Donors Made Possible