Many of Georgetown University Press books are available as ebooks in several different ebook platforms. Contact these vendors for more information or to place an order. NOTE: Georgetown University Press promotional discounts do not apply to ebooks.
Georgetown University Press is now publishing digital shorts.
Top Ten Selling Ebooks: 2016
- Thwarting Enemies at Home and Abroad: How to Be a Counterintelligence Officer, William R. Johnson
- Career Diplomacy: Life and Work in the U.S. Foreign Service, Second Edition, Harry W. Kopp and Charles A. Gillespie
- Analyzing Intelligence: Origins, Obstacles, and Innovations, Roger Z. George and James B. Bruce, Editors
- Meeting China Halfway: How to Defuse the Emerging US-China Rivalry, Lyle J. Goldstein
- The National Security Enterprise: Navigating the Labyrinth, Roger Z. George and Harvey Rishikof, Editors
- Cyberspace and National Security: Threats, Opportunities, and Power in a Virtual World, Derek S. Reveron, Editor
- Managing Disasters through Public-Private Partnerships, Ami J. Abou-bakr
- Intelligence and Surprise Attack: Failure and Success from Pearl Harbor to 9/11 and Beyond, Erik J. Dahl
- Story of a Secret State: My Report to the World, Jan Karski
- American Spies: Espionage against the United States from the Cold War to the Present, Michael J. Sulick